Become A Relationship Coach
“Where Miracles Not Only Happen, But They Happen All the Time.” — Thomas Wolfe
Sign up here to get all the juicy details and latest news about becoming a Relationship Coach.
Become a Laura Doyle Certified Relationship Coach
Do you get a thrill from seeing a broken marriage begin to heal? Or from seeing a single woman find the courage to risk her heart and discover an amazing man? Would having a hand in stopping a divorce move you? Does seeing a woman start to honor her feminine spirit give you chills?
Then Relationship Coach Training could be the bridge to living in your purpose.
In this training, my senior coaches and I teach you the skills you need to become an outstanding relationship coach who can help clients create the intimate, passionate, peaceful relationship she craves. But when you finish coach training with me, you’ll have something even more valuable: The habits that lead to a magical relationship with a man. I know of no better way to give yourself those habits than to teach them to others.
Hearing yourself sharing the principles of intimacy with other women changes you. It reinforces your commitment to being respectful and practicing good self-care. It inspires you to be receptive and relinquish control. It reminds you to be grateful and vulnerable like never before. As a result, trained Relationship Coaches float through life knowing that they are cherished, adored, protected, desired and loved.
Is Relationship Coach Training for You?
Coach Training is for you if:
- You want to go deeper with the principles of intimacy in your own life and relationship, or you want to attract the man who’s right for you.
- You’ve read First, Kill All the Marriage Counselors, The Surrendered Wife, The Surrendered Single or Things Will Get as Good as You Can Stand and experienced an awakening that you want to pass on to other women.
- You’re in job transition and looking to finally do your thing. For example, you’re a stay-at-home mom who wants to coach while your kids are in school, or you’re a professional counselor who wants to add powerful coaching tools to your repertoire.
Maybe you’re already handing out copies of The Surrendered Wife and The Surrendered Single left and right. Maybe you’re already that person whose friends look to you for advice. Maybe you already know this is what you’re meant to do. That’s how it was with me too—I just knew. If that’s the case, what are you waiting for?
If you’re still on the fence, read on and keep asking yourself, “How do I feel? What do I want?” Trust that your desires are your marching orders.
What Only Relationship Coaches Know
But it’s not enough to just have great information for people. We’re also going to give you the tools to be successful.
From there, you’ll decide how many coaching clients fits for you. It may mean adding relationship coaching to your existing employment, or taking a few clients a month for fun and a little extra income. You may be motivated to take this training solely for personal development. It is the most comprehensive program available for learning the principles of intimacy. You may have a vision to only teach teenage girls, or divorcees, or the women in your place of worship, or your mom’s group. Maybe you want to only coach women in Pakistan or The UK or Japan. There’s such a need for all of that!
Either way, you’ll find yourself in a community of amazing, like-minded coaches, dedicated to helping each other and our clients. This is a courageous, generous, insightful bunch of women who are attracted to this program.
- The training is open to a maximum of 10 students per session. Most classes sell out weeks in advance, so if you’re ready, click the button below and schedule your discovery session today!
- All classes are held over the phone and internet and are recorded and downloadable so you’ll have your own resource library on your computer by the end of the training.
- Classes are at the same time each week throughout the training with occasional breaks for holidays. The next class starts with an orientation call on Tuesday, Oct 13, 2015 at Noon Eastern Time/9 a.m. Pacific Time.
- All training calls are toll-calls, so long-distance charges may apply. For international callers, charges are determined by your local provider. We invite you to try Skype or Google Voice to minimize your cost.
The five-month Relationship Coach Training includes the following classes:
Six Principles of Intimacy taught by Laura Doyle (Eight 90-minute classes)
I will teach you the powerful tools for creating an intimate, passionate, peaceful, loving relationship. I’ll demonstrate the tools, answer questions and do some coaching with the participants.
- Week 1: Self-care–The Indispensable First Step to Intimacy
- Week 2: Gain More Power by Giving Up Control
- Week 3: The Feminine Art of Receiving Graciously
- Week 4: How to Inspire a Man by Respecting Him
- Week 5: Change Your Perception, Change Your Life with Gratitude
- Week 6: The One Most Critical Ingredient for Intimacy
- Week 7: The Feminine Approach to Sex
- Week 8: How to Have Financial Intimacy
Secrets of the World’s Greatest Coaches (Eight 90-minute classes)
These practicum classes are where you practice and master the skills and tools. Your Senior Coach instructor will demonstrate tools and give you real-time feedback and support as you give them a go. We work in small groups so everyone has multiple chances to practice and receive personalized feedback. My instructors pride themselves on creating a supportive environment for you to flex your coaching muscles.
How to Be a Successful Coach (Five 90-minute classes)
My master coaches are geniuses at helping you be a successful Coach—they helped me become successful. You’ll learn everything from how to get organized and how to lead workshops in your community.
- Week 1: Continued practice with the intimacy skills and overview of what it means to be a LCIC
- Week 2: Getting yourself prepared to accept and receive clients
- Week 3: Gaining the confidence and know how to lead work-shops, lead discovery sessions and coach one-on-one clients
- Week 4: Learning how to share the Intimacy and Peace Program effectively
- Week 5: Creating your story, and gathering testimonials
See the complete class schedule here.
Sign up at the top of this page and one of my team will contact you with more information and answer your questions.
After training, you have the option to become a Laura Doyle Certified Relationship Coach
If you wish to become a Laura Doyle Certified Relationship Coach you will go through our certification process, which includes:
- A written and oral test
- A final interview with a Laura Doyle Certified Relationship Coach.
The Certification process is designed to assess your coaching skills and test your knowledge of Laura Doyle Relationship Coaching tools. Our coaches will be held to the highest standard and may require additional training if criteria for certification aren’t met. Once you’ve completed the Certification process, you’ll know that you are an effective Laura Doyle Relationship Coach—and so will we! Certification is optional and is not automatic or guaranteed.
Also, to maintain your certification as a coach after you’ve completed the training, you must be in a committed relationship. This is necessary and there are no exceptions because we know that if you apply the principles of intimacy, a romantic relationship will result. So even if you start out the training as a single woman, it’s very likely that you will have changed your relationship status by the end of the training. That’s the entire reason some people take the training.
Another ongoing requirement of coaching is membership in the Coach’s Solution Forum–a place to log on and get support for yourself or a challenging client.
Laura Doyle Coaching Certification
There is a additional fee for certification which is payable at the time you choose to become certified. There is a one year time limit on becoming certified after your training. Certification processes are subject to change.
Certified Relationship Coaches are qualified to provide individual coaching through LDC Affiliate Programs and lead live LDC workshops.
All coaches who are granted certification receive:
- The Laura Doyle Certified Relationship Coach seal next to your bio.
- The opportunity to coach through Laura Doyle Connect.
- A certified coach bio on on one of Laura Doyle’s web sites that also includes your photo.
- One free year of membership to the Coach’s Solutions Forum.
Yes, I want to become a Laura Doyle Relationship Coach and want to explore the opportunity in a Discovery Session!