The Lifelong Romance Retreat
June 22nd – 24th
Friday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:30 a.m. – noon (optional yoga starts at 8:00 a.m.)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
It is absolutely possible for you as a woman to have a romance with a man who cherishes you, cares for you, helps you and protects you, but only if you have the skills. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught those skills. Most of us were given misinformation that has lead to a lot of unnecessary heartbreak and a 50% divorce rate. Some of us had really poor modeling from mothers who didn’t have good relationship skills either. Lots of us have tried really hard to have the kind of relationship we were craving and it just didn’t work out. In fact, it was devastating and exhausting.
There’s a much better way and it feels a lot like floating downstream. It’s much more relaxing, dignified and pleasurable. It’s also a lot more feminine. This method takes into account your needs and desires, and it honors them every single day. And it naturally inspires a man to want to cherish you.
We would have invited men too if men had even half the power that we women do to create lifelong romance. But they don’t. They never have. The truth is that women have the power to create magical relationships. This jam-packed weekend will empower every woman who attends with the habits that create and perpetuate lasting love—the amazing, passionate kind where you’re holding hands, snuggling, and laughing together.
This Lifelong Romance Mastery Weekend is not like any relationship counseling, communications seminar or marriage improvement course you’ve ever tried. For one thing, it will just be us girls. For another thing, it’s going to be a pleasure. Since paying attention to your own pleasure is one of the most important parts of creating a dreamy relationship, we’ll be very focused on that.
We are not going to discuss how to manipulate men. You won’t learn a series of rules or strategies you have to follow. That would be exhausting, for one thing, and, for another, it’s not possible to have a great relationship without being your most authentic self.
We’re also not going to learn how to communicate better. That never works! But what you’ll learn and practice and relax into over the weekend really does.
Venue & Accommodations
by Hilton Hotel
2670 East Sunrise Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
We are going to cover all the essential secrets for success in the romance department, including:
Topics for Wives:
- The stunning relationship between intimacy and prosperity for couples
- How to stop fighting about money forever
- How to dramatically increase the passion in your relationship
Topics for Single Women:
- The number-one, most important habit for women who want to attract the man who’s right for them
- How to start your romance on the right foot from the very first date
- How to honor your desire to be married
Topics for All Women:
- The number one difference between women who have a lifelong romance and those who don’t
- The six fundamental principles of intimacy
- The number one thing that men are attracted to about women
- Why it’s more effective to operate from your feminine energy every day and how you can access it
- How you can have more pleasure every day and why it’s absolutely essential for having a gratifying romantic relationship.
- How to be empowered in your feminine spirit, where big things happen without you having to do much
- How to practice the habits that lead to tenderness, handholding and playfulness with a man
- Why communication is overrated and what to do instead
- How to be an authentic woman who is cherished and adored by a man
- How to talk so that a man can hear you and strive to make you happy
- The fast-track to restoring emotional intimacy when everything goes wrong
- Why it’s better to receive than to give
- The number one way to inspire a man
- Why doing less—not more—is the surprising key to having a great romance
By the time you leave on Sunday you will:
- Feel confident in your ability attract the man who is right for you if you’re single
- Have the skills to create an intimate, passionate, peaceful relationship
- Have new habits that directly contribute to having more romance
- Have greater appreciation for men in general, and your man in particular
- Understand your feminine power and how to tap into it at any time
- Be part of a world-wide community of women who are supporting each other in creating lifelong romance
- Have new tools that will serve you in your relationships with family, friends and co-workers
- Be refreshed, rejuvenated and inspired to apply what you’ve learned